Sunday, July 1, 2007

Does anybody read this anymore???


I don't know if anybody reads this so i'm going to conduct a small "E-xperiment". No different than "E-mail", or even "E-cards" it's a term in which the word after the hyphen is just an internet version, represented by the "E".



So now that that's understood i'll explain the experiment...

First I will write an introduction to the E-xperiment, and E-xplain what an E-xperiment is (above). Secondly i will E-xplain the E-xperiment (below).



The E-xperiment will go like this. This post will be broadcasted via internet worldwide for anyone to see, E-xluding Arabs and North Africans (but including E-thiopians), because they dont have computers or electricity in the deserts.





Eventually somebody might read this, maybe tomorrow, maybe 100 years in the future.

And when they do, I E-xpect them to tell me about it, concluding my E-xperiment.


The end

4 comments:

Alex S said...

tom

Alex S said...

tom, your experiment is complete. im going to potentially learn some kind of old school animation in my computer art at the end of the semester...we might have something big on the horizon.

Bill Lindeke said...

e?

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its
really really pleasant piece of writing on building
up new blog.

Feel free to visit my blog post: www.iamsport.org/pg/blog/unlikely3/read/3845864/bookmaker-free-bets-everything-you-werent-aware-of